You should not take a charge of theft or shoplifting lightly. The penalties under Pennsylvania law are potentially severe. An experienced criminal defense lawyer can help minimize the harm. For more than three decades, I have provided personal attention to people accused of crimes in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia, Delaware County, Chester County and throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. I am here to defend you.

Email or call me, Michael F. Dunn, Attorney at Law, at 215-572-0955 for a free consultation about theft and shoplifting charges.

Aggressive Representation For Stealing Charges

I am available to defend adults and juveniles against all types of summary offenses, felonies or misdemeanor theft charges, including:

  • Shoplifting (retail theft)
  • Auto theft
  • Burglary
  • Theft from occupied dwelling
  • Employee theft (theft from employers)
  • Receiving stolen property
  • Theft from yards or garages

Regardless of how minor the charge, a conviction for theft or shoplifting can affect your future. Even a minor who is convicted of shoplifting will be fingerprinted, and a permanent criminal record will be created. This record can be viewed by current and future employers and school officials, and they may decide not to hire or admit a person based on this information.

Developing A Personalized Defense Strategy

I defend my clients with sympathy and creativity. Since 1980, I have learned that sometimes criminal charges are the result of people simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. A strong criminal defense can help prevent the repercussions of theft or shoplifting offenses on your record. I can build that defense for you.

As your lawyer, I will be here for you when you need me. I handle all cases personally and maintain open lines of communication with my clients. You will be involved in every decision. When you have questions or concerns, I will address them.

To schedule a free consultation with me about your theft or shoplifting charges, contact me at my office in Glenside by calling 215-572-0955.