Have you been charged with possession of illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine or methamphetamine’s? If so, I can help. Since 1980, I have stood up for the rights of people charged with drug offenses in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia, Delaware County, Chester County and throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. I am ready to use my experience to defend you.

Email or call me, Michael F. Dunn, Attorney at Law, at 215-572-0955 to schedule a free consultation about drug possession charges.

I Investigate Your Side Of The Story

As your lawyer, I will take the time to listen to your side of the story. I am a firm believer in investigation. I will delve into the facts of your case. My goal is to see that all of the information is on the table as I press forward in defense of your rights.

As part of my investigation of your drug possession charges, I will review information about any search and seizure that was involved. I will determine the legality of the steps that were taken to arrest you, and work to determine whether law enforcement had probable cause when they searched you.

I have built a reputation for success defending drug crimes that is evident from the cases of my many past clients. In fact, most of my current clients come to me because they have been referred by people I have successfully helped in the past. Let me show you the dedicated advocacy on which my reputation is built.

Avoiding The Serious Consequences Of A Drug Charge In Pennsylvania

Drug possession charges carry serious penalties, including jail time, fines, a mark on your permanent record and driver’s license suspension. I will defend you against all of these penalties, and I will work hard to have them eliminated or minimized.

Among the options I will consider are Section 17 alternatives, which provide for minimal penalties, the opportunity to get your arrest record cleared and a way to minimize the negative impact on your life of a drug possession charge. If you are charged with a first-time, nonviolent possession in Pennsylvania, Section 17 probation — also known as Probation Without Verdict (PWV) — and a subsequent dismissal of the possession charge, might be available to you.

I encourage you to act quickly. The sooner I am able to get to work, the sooner I am able to see that your rights are defended. For more information about what I can do for you, contact my Glenside office at 215-572-0955 today for a free evaluation of your case by a high-quality drug possession lawyer.