Are you the parent of a child who has been accused of a crime? While your son or daughter may not truly understand the repercussions of his or her actions, you certainly do. You want to ensure that his or her future remains open to every opportunity, despite his or her present trouble. I understand that every parent simply wants what is best for his or her child, and I can help.

Protecting Your Child’s Future From Today’s Mistakes

I am Michael F. Dunn, Attorney at Law, and I have guided children and their parents through the juvenile law system since becoming a lawyer in 1980. As an experienced juvenile law attorney in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, my goal is to help your child through the legal process with the fewest possible ramifications. By acting early, I can make every effort to resolve these matters without the need for juvenile court. I will take all possible steps to help your child keep his or her record clean.

I am able to stand by your child in all juvenile law matters and against all criminal charges, including:

To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced juvenile law criminal defense attorney, contact me at 215-572-0955 today.

Defending Juveniles From My Office In Glenside

As a criminal defense attorney who handles many juvenile court cases, my goal is to effectively defend minors in order to avoid incarceration and prevent a criminal record. I am available to defend minors in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Delaware County, Chester County and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

My reputation for success is trusted by parents, and the majority of my clients are referred by other satisfied clients who have been impressed by my efforts to obtain the best results for them and their children. Schedule a free and confidential consultation to discuss how I can put my legal expertise and decades of experience to work protecting your child’s future.

Contact me at 215-572-0955 today to discuss any juvenile law matter.

Underage Drinking Lawyer

Are you under 21 and facing a charge of underage drinking? Are you the parent of a child who has been charged with consumption or possession of alcohol? The penalties for these charges in Pennsylvania can be steep, including fines, jail time, driver's license suspension and a mark on the permanent record of the person accused.

Read more on underage drinking...

Underage DUI Lawyer

Many people make errors in judgment while growing up. Unfortunately, these errors in judgment can have a lifelong effect. If you or your child were arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) while underage, a conviction can bring harsh penalties and a permanent criminal record. A criminal record has the possibility of affecting acceptance into school and the ability to get a job.

Read more on underage DUI...