Are you under 21 and facing a charge of underage drinking? Are you the parent of a child who has been charged with consumption or possession of alcohol? The penalties for these charges in Pennsylvania can be steep, including fines, jail time, driver’s license suspension and a mark on the permanent record of the person accused.

Aggressive Defense Of Underage Drinking Charges

I am Michael F. Dunn, Attorney at Law, and I have decades of experience standing up for clients charged with underage drinking. I will put my skill and experience to work for you. As the parent of three teenagers, I realize that young people make mistakes and can occasionally end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. I offer free initial consultations to discuss your particular situation. Email me or call me at 215-572-0955 to discuss your underage drinking case with a trusted attorney.

I have a thorough understanding of underage drinking laws in Pennsylvania. I am available to help people with all juvenile law matters in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia, Delaware County, Chester County and throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. With the potential lifelong consequences of an underage drinking charge, it is not worth the risk of responding with anything less than the most qualified representation.

Guiding You Through The Process

When you choose me as your lawyer, I will carefully explain the penalties you are facing. I can explain how underage drinking charges may prevent a teenager from getting his or her driver’s license or cause a suspension of his or her driving privileges. I will explain how penalties increase for multiple offenses. I can also address concerns associated with more serious charges of underage intoxication, including DUI or DWI.

I will fight for your rights. Throughout my career, I have built a reputation not only for my honesty and integrity, but also for my willingness to do what it takes to get the results my clients need to move forward with their lives. I will look at all possible options, from having the underage drinking charge dismissed entirely, to having it amended to something with less-severe penalties or fines.

Contact me today at 215-572-0955 for a free evaluation of your underage drinking case. The sooner you contact me, the sooner I can begin helping you.