Many people make errors in judgment while growing up. Unfortunately, these errors in judgment can have a lifelong effect. If you or your child were arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) while underage, a conviction can bring harsh penalties and a permanent criminal record. A criminal record has the possibility of affecting acceptance into school and the ability to get a job.

In Pennsylvania, teens or other underage drivers with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .02 or higher will face drunk driving charges under our state’s DUI/DWI laws. The best way to fight back is to work with an experienced criminal defense lawyer who handles alcohol cases for underage defendants.

Call me today to schedule a free initial consultation at 215-572-0955.

Developing A Personalized Defense Plan

I am Michael F. Dunn, Attorney at Law. Since 1980, I have been helping families in Montgomery County fight criminal charges, including those that result from underage drinking. I start by providing you a free initial consultation at my office in Glenside. I will listen to the circumstances of your arrest, ask you questions and gather all the relevant facts. I will then tell you about the law and the possible penalties you may face. Together, we will create a criminal defense strategy designed to achieve success.

Our main goal is to keep all evidence of underage drinking off of your record. If the charges are not dropped, however, you may still have a few options, including the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) program or criminal record expungement. ARD is a special program that lowers your suspension and prevents jail time. Participation in this program leaves open the possibility of record expungement when all legal requirements are completed.

Let Me Answer All Your Questions

If you have been accused of a crime, taking fast action is the best way to protect your rights and your freedom. Make an informed decision with the help of an experienced underage DUI attorney. Contact me — Michael F. Dunn — by calling 215-572-0955 or by completing my online contact form. Initial consultations are free and confidential.